Ever have those days where you get tired of complaining? Like, it’s exhausting to complain all the time. And well, hiiiii – that’s been my space lately. I think it was yesterday I woke up with the attitude that I simply wasn’t going to complain or say anything negative, and as the day went on, it just didn’t happen. I think I really need to commit myself having a zero tolerance for it – for myself and for those around me in my space. It’s a heavy feeling and a sure way to bring your energy down.
Thing is, I’m not complaining just to complain – it’s easily validated. However, it’s also my choice! Have you ever noticed that complaining relieves irritation for a hot second, and then…you feel worse?! Certainly not worth it. But man, if you don’t get sucked right in. It’s also like, if your space is negative, not only do you need to make the choice to not complain, but perhaps it’s time to remove yourself from the situation.
Okay, so now that I’ve said all that – it’s time to turn the tables and start acknowledging all that I am thankful and grateful for. Let’s flip the script from negative to positive. If you’d like, you can read my first Attitude of Gratitude post here.
Side note: I super love that I can sit here in my chair with my Amazon Echo Dot across the room and say Alexa, play Lauren Daigle’s Look Up Child Album…annnnd she plays it. Awesome! This album is my go-to when I need to get myself back into alignment and being appreciative.
Attitude of Gratitude – Today I am grateful for…
- Peace and quiet
- Working out
- Eating better
- My car
- Playing secret Santa – must admit it’s kinda fun
- Being kind to others
- Supporting those around me
- Happy hour – berry mojito for the win!
- Amazon Prime (lol, total danger zone!)
- Feeling supported by those close to me
- My upcoming Yoga Teacher Training – I cannot even express my excitement enough!
- The relief I feel from knowing I’ll be in Florida SOON!
- Where I am right now in life – I must choose to see the opportunities.
- Books! I have like 14 new books to read. Yessss!
- My skin clearing up a bit – from a combo of face products, eating better, vitamins, etc. (eliminating stress would also help tremendously,I’m sure)
- My life
- My health and wellness
- My loving heart
- My ability to be positive and look on the bright side
- Who I am
- God – for with Him, all things are possible
Hoping you’ll join me in taking a few moments to acknowledge all that you are blessed with in life. It’s really easy to complain and be negative, but it’s actually easier to simply be grateful.