I just wanted to hop on today to say Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful day spent however it is you choose. Today and every day, I feel entirely thankful, grateful, and blessed. You know I’m a huge fan of making lists, like my Attitude of Gratitude post, so I also wanted to take a moment here today to acknowledge a few things I am thankful for – not only today, but every day.
I am thankful for…
- My health and wellness – being alive and well
- My morning workout sesh – currently doing Fitness Blender’s Strong Program (LOVE it!)
- Purchasing my ticket to visit my sister and her family for Christmas – yay!! And it’s going to be warm there!
- My family + friends
- Music (Of course I’m listening to Lauren Daigle!)
- Candles – so warming and relaxing
- Acknowledging my feelings
- Good food – my dad is an awesome cook!
- Yummy desserts (waiting until I feel less full to eat MORE)
- My long, beautiful auburn hair. I keep getting compliments on how shiny it is and it gives me all the heart-eye feels.
- Feeling happy – sometimes it just hits me and I think this is a good feeling!
- Love (2019, I’m looking at YOU!)
- My loving heart
- My kindness
- My faith in God
- Comfy cozy clothes, warm fuzzy socks, and a hot cup of coffee
- Feeling very fortunate and so blessed
Naturally, I could write lots more. But I’ll keep this short and sweet today. Enjoy your evening, friends!